This is a very important question and it can be even harder to answer. Here at GES we believe in delivering the best possible result while keeping the costs manageable. In doing so we look for our future clients to assist us by having the following information ready at time of order:
Write these up –
- About us information (story of company, your experience, etc.)
- Contact information (phone, address, etc.)
- Photos (employees, examples of work done, locations, etc)
- Products or Services (write-up want type of services you are offering)
- Testimonials (current or past customers statements about you)
Questions need answers to –
- Favorite colors to build site around?
- Do you plan or advertising via banner ads on other websites?
- Do you have any web sites in same business you like?
- Do you plan on updating website often?
Our designers write code not text to go on your pages, so we ask that all information you desire to go on your website be written up and send to us. We will of course format it to fit the chosen design of your website. Send us what images you have and we will fit them to load fast on your site. Now with those points out of the way here is a some pricing to consider:
- Small business website (up to 10 pages) – up to 16 hours at $75/hr = $1200
- eCommerce website or heavily customized CMS for your needs – 32 hours at $75/hr = $2400
- Custom applications – 120 hours or more
We provide specific levels of support to fit your needs. All sized projects are welcome.
Contact us for a custom quote.